Tuesday, September 26, 2017

10 Days and Counting Down to AIBF

Alright we landed at CoChiti Lake, NM., in a COE CG. We are in the West side and the older section. Since we have been here, we made a run to Bernalillo, NM., for supplies, Dakota and Tilly came along to check out the Pet Store. Sorry no DQ this time.

We have made numerous walks to the boat ramp area, Dakota, has learned to run and jump in the water from the dock. Where she learns this stuff, I'll never know. She has been lizard hunting around the Rv. Found a hole big enough to put her head in. Susan covered that up real fast.

I spent time cleaning the outside of the Truck, by hand (spray bottle and rags), and then spent time waxing it.

On one of our walks I came across a centipede and a millipede, cool. Then on Sunday I came across a new pet. I did ask Susan if I could keep it, that is if it wanted to come home with me.


Well it didn't, so I let it continue its journey.

Tom and Diane stopped by, as there were on the east side, they have since moved onto the KOA east of Santa Fe.

Jeff and Linda, arrived yesterday afternoon, from Farmington, NM. We got together for dinner and stories.

I always keep our maps updated as to where we have traveled and places we have seen. The map is located on the right, all you need to do is click on it to enlarge.

Here is a small recap of the map:


If you have not clicked on the map to the left, then you are missing photos of the areas we have been to.

WooHoo, I finished my navigator training video yesterday.


Last Word - Get Out there and have Fun




Dale
DaGirls Travels
Aka Dakota & Tilly
Safe Travels and Journeys
http://dagirlsrv.blogspot.com/
You Tube Video - Roadrunner Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlsbad, NM

 I will catch everyone up on the who, what and where. Currently we are at the Elks Lodge #1558, in Carlsbad, NM. We left Lake Colorado City ...