Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 12 - Many New Members

Day 12 - Jan 24 

Saturday 

New day and new members, Susan has been on a roll this year, she is just roping in new members left and right. She is just a fire ball when it comes to seeking out Alfa's new and old and getting them to join our chapter.

As for me, I keep helping members in need of assistance, the more I keep doing this especially spending a large amount of time under rigs, I am thinking of starting a  Alfa handyman business. I will have to think more on this and see what comes up.

I was perusing some of our 2014 posts and I came upon some of the photos that were missing. I have since learned that changing, title, albums names or especially location they will disappear from the post.  In the future I will have be be very careful about this.

As we get closer to Monday, Jan 26, our departure day, we are slowly watching our friends new & old drive away. We have enjoyed many fireside talks each night, learned about their journeys and future travels. We will miss them but know that we will be seeing them in the future when our paths cross again.


Safe Travels & Journeys
from DaGirls         "Della                     &                Tilly" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrap-Up

 Our Alfa Owners Chapter Rally, wrapped up last night (Apr 15), with the farewell dinner and gifts.  We participated in various classes, din...