Sunday, August 9, 2015

Aug 9_back to Wasilla

Ok, we’re back in Wasilla Alaska after a long drive of ……45 miles today. Man was it tuff and long. What you say, 45 miles, is all you drove? Why would you leave the Legion in Anchorage?
Oh, you want to know the reason? Will why didn’t you say so in the first place.  I’ll tell you the reason, in fact the reason weights about 56 lbs, is chocolate, has 4 legs, long nose with white fur and is loving and giving. And now your asking me, well don’t you have a photo of  the chocolate 4 legged fury animal?
image
Of course I carry a photo of this 4 legged friend.
Della has a vet appointment tomorrow for a little lab work. We need to verify that her UTI is all cleared up. So, instead of moving early tomorrow we can over to the VFW in Wasilla (30amp & W) for the night. Plan we all go in the jeep in the morning and then head out to Glennallen, on our way to Valdez. New plan spend maybe 2 to 6 days and then head up to Tok and then onto Haines.

So, you might be asking yourself, Dale any new photos that you haven’t shown us…….hum I don’t think so. I’m sure I have posted links to all of them. But I’ll go check……….be back in a few…. Hey, I think I found a few more photos:






This fellow writing a ticket
and last but not least yours truly



Ok, as Susan would say SeeYa


From DaGirls and us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrap-Up

 Our Alfa Owners Chapter Rally, wrapped up last night (Apr 15), with the farewell dinner and gifts.  We participated in various classes, din...