Monday, March 9, 2015

Mar 9 - Another Great Day

Monday

It’s been a week and 3 days since I have heard from APD on our Yamaha generator. Especially since it is only to be an estimate. Well tomorrow, is the day, if no word then, I will tell them to set it aside and I will order a ignition coil. I do not like waiting over a week for an estimate. I used to be in the electronic business, and we provided an estimate within 3 days of when the item was dropped off, I cannot abide with waiting this long.

Also, I have arranged to stay one more week here at TT.

So, that puts me back in the valley 23rd of March. Susan has arranged a spot at Countryside RV. Nice place, but it is a concrete jungle. I do love the high country, trees, hills, less concrete. The valley and desert is special, only when there is little concrete and less freeways.

So, here is were we are awaiting our return to the valley.

I know Susan has a list of items that need to be done and I think I almost have them all done. Cabinets, air registers, latches, and learning how to use the laundry machines.

Della is really doing better, especially since we saw the vet at Tumbleweed here in Cottonwood. We have switched her diet, and added a new med. Her appetite has increased, rasping bark decreased, breathing is better. She is upping her walks especially when it is cool.

Tilly on the other hand is seeking help from anyone walking by, as she is telling people she is being miss-treated. I mean she gets fed, water, a pat everyday or 2 and even a nice word.

Ok, so where does that leave us (Della, Tilly and me)?

Met my new neighbor….. seems he is a very, what can I say – not my fault type of guy. seems he was in a accident on his motorcycle, he explained it: a driver raced around him and then slowed down and the stopped instead of proceeding thru a yellow light. And instead of slowing down eve further  Hum following too closely? Maybe? He explained it as slowing down, looking for an escape route in case of anyth, he was looking around him and hit the stopped car. The judge said, following too closely, you loose. Well after 10 minutes of this I politely said, I do not discuss politics, religion or anything pertaining to stuff like that.

And anyway, I wanted to get back to work. Work being I added 2 new DC Volt lines to the storage compartments. 1 for refrig/freezer and the other for special lights.

Safe Travels & Journeys
from DaGirls         "Della                     &                Tilly"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrap-Up

 Our Alfa Owners Chapter Rally, wrapped up last night (Apr 15), with the farewell dinner and gifts.  We participated in various classes, din...