Monday, June 19, 2023

Let's Change Up How we Write, Shall We

 So, exactly, what do I mean? Well, we currently are in Prince Rupert, which is further west the Prince George, as I am writing this. 

Well in 2015 when I was writing the blog, I mainly wrote it for my Father, so really, it is was written as a diary, which he would read and see, feel what Susan and I did as we traveled. Let's get started, shall we.


We rolled into Prince George on the afternoon of June 12. After leaving Jasper around 7:30. Well really after spending 45 minutes looking for a set of keys which I misplaced. However we - I manage to them find buried under some other stuff in my pocket. This was embarrassing, anyway, off we went into town, driving separately, and to stop in at an ESSO fuel station for refueling. 

Once we were done, we drove about .5km pulled over and connected. Once we verified everything, off we went, Susan driving first. 

Distance today a total of 375Km, which is about to 230 miles. So, easy, split up between both of us. No problem.  


The main thing about driving on these highways is the view. Seeing different landscapes, mountains are spectacular in many ways. However, what the highways lacks is turnouts capable of handling large Rvs.    

Either way, Susan and I enjoyed our drive together, talking of upcoming friends we were going to see in Prince George. 





One final Photo, before we would rolled into Prince George:


Safe Journeys and Travels 
Susan, Tilly, Dakota and me
DaGirls Rv AkA Gus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlsbad, NM

 I will catch everyone up on the who, what and where. Currently we are at the Elks Lodge #1558, in Carlsbad, NM. We left Lake Colorado City ...