Thursday, June 22, 2023

Camp Grounds Meziadin Provincial Park

 So, lets talk campgrounds, specifically Meziadin Provincial Park. I mention it early in the last blog, but decided to add a little more information.

As I explained, sites are vary in what you want. So I will post some photos, and you can compare to the campground map. Let me state, 1 thing, you are in Canada and going to Alaska. Mosquitos are everywhere sometimes.

We have 2 products and 2 items of one of the products.




We have 2 of these and 1 of the personnel size. They all seem to be working very well.



















Would we camp here again definitely, just pick a better site for sunshine. 
But let me also explain, I was able to rewire my system, which allowed us to get better use of our system,

That and running the generator for 2 hrs at 6pm to 9pm got us back to 100 % from 73%. 

Just a little bit of information, this area is the richest area in minerals: Gold, Silver, etc. I found this out by talking to one of the Camp Host, who work for over 20 years, in the field. Decided he had enough and retired. He has all the toys and debt free.

Safe Journeys and Travels
Susan, Dakota, Tilly and me.
DaGirls Rv AkA Gus




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlsbad, NM

 I will catch everyone up on the who, what and where. Currently we are at the Elks Lodge #1558, in Carlsbad, NM. We left Lake Colorado City ...