Friday, June 21, 2024

Final Day - Elks Lodge Vancouver and Roadmaster for installation

 We landed at the Elk's Lodge in Vancouver, WA. As lodges go, this is a good one. The only thing bad is the freeway. The lodge backs up to the 205 Freeway. Very loud. 

No photos of the place except for 1 or 2. Our drive in was good, with little issues. I-84 is a good Interstate on the Oregon side of the Columbia River. We had been splitting up the driving, however since we only had 180 miles, Susan drove 100 and I did the final 80 miles. Definitely a big difference without a 6000 lbs. vehicle being towed. However that will all changes on Thursday. 

Back to the Elks Lodge, great food, wonderful people inside and Preston and Brenda were in town and joined us for dinner, along with Bell.  We had a wonderful afternoon and evening with all 3 of them. We do hope to see them soon.

A few shots of the Parking Lot. Some 30's and Some 50's amps and water




Heading West to Vancouver on I-84








We arrived around 0830 at Roadmaster, where Trevor proceeded to complete the installation and setup of our Newly Designed Baseplate and other items we needed to complete the package.











A quick drive around the facility and we were good to go to the front office and finish paying. 

One thing I am glad for, is I let Roadmaster do the installation. I have known friends and others, that have had issues with who they choose to do there installation. 

Final Day - Leaving



 Safe Travels and Journeys

DaGirls Rv, Gus AKA Da Bus

Susan, Tilly, Dakota and me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Photos and Trip Summary

Ok, let me wrap up out 2024 June Trip. The only road trip missing is the one I took to deliver the Ford to Roadmaster. 13 States, 2 weddings...