Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Count Down

Counting down to June 16th. This is also family time with Susan's daughter, Dana and the 3 grandchildren, along with her new intended. New Intended? Let's be straight, Dana FiancĂ© Tom, along with his 3, Brandon, Gracie, and Madison. Who all arrived from Illinois, for a week of adventure and fun in Az. 

So, let's called them the crazy Eight from Illinois. 


In the mean time, we are getting ready to head to the Northwest, Vancouver, WA. to be exact. I know you're asking yourself, wait didn't you state you were staying in one place till Mid-July? 

Well it all started in May, I had been thinking and looking, did not need all the bells and whistle, just looking from Texas to Arizona. 


Our New 2024 Ford F-150 with upgrade in Towing and Off-road equipment.





So why are we showing you photos of roads -? 














Well, Roadmaster Inc, does not have a baseplate designed for the 2024 Ford. However, they said we would like your truck for the Development Shop. We will use your vehicle to design a system and ensure everything works. Great news, when can you bring it in? June 3rd, or Sep 27. 

You guess it - Jun 3rd, then we learned that they need it for 2 weeks.

So, off I went, leaving on Friday, and heading Northwest, as you can see by my route




I arrived on Sunday, but I really arrived just north of Bend on Saturday where it was suggested that I call Hans and Kay. What a wonderful time I had seeing these 2 wonderful friends and then meeting Diane. Any dinner Hans make is a delight and wonderful taste.


At the same time I am upgrading the electrical service to Happy Cabin. From 100, to 200amp service and just clean up. That's why the photos.




Rebar needs to cut out

Ok, so 1 morning, I got up, Dakota went to bed in the bedroom, next think, Dakota come running out to the door. Yes the Rv door, and barking. She has not done this in a long time.

Open the door, and out she went.








Finally, I have been slowly fitting some issues, especially fuses blowing due to wiring problems.


 

Safe Travels and Journeys 
DaGirls Rv, Gus the Bus
Susan, Tilly, Dakota and me



No comments:

Post a Comment

After Wyoming

Excepts about Wyoming    Wyoming - From Wikipedia - Press Here for additional Information.    On December 10, 1869, territorial Governor Joh...