Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Continuing our Journey

 Continuing our Journeys to St. Louis, Mo. 
First, as we were coming into Nowata Ok. Susan was at the wheel. US 60, always has turns inside the many towns, as Susan was following the road, first right, then left, right again and finally left. We heard a crash, Susan continued on as I went to the back to see what happen. What I saw lead me to tell Susan to pull over. 

It seems our residential refrigerator door holder "U, a section of wood make to look like a U", broke. After 6 years of good service - it split. This was due to everything inside shifting radically. We replayed our dash cam, and notice the left rear tire went into a pot hole, causing the issue.  I was able to contain the whole contents from coming out until Susan pulled over and came back and we shifted everything back around.

After everything was said and done, we lost 1 jar. That's it's, nothing else. We decided to change driver's (me), and head back out, however Susan said LOOK?  Me, what now. She was correct in showing me. This is why we travel and stop for the unusual things we see. I got out and next thing you know I went walking around the town taking some fun photos. Next thing I notice, Susan was following me in the Rv, as I had started heading east without her walking. 

So enjoy and always take the off highways;
















Safe Travels and Journeys 

Susan, Dakota, Tilly and me

DaGirls RV, Gus




1 comment:

  1. I just love the towns that have painted murals on many of the buildings...they all should do that

    ReplyDelete

Carlsbad, NM

 I will catch everyone up on the who, what and where. Currently we are at the Elks Lodge #1558, in Carlsbad, NM. We left Lake Colorado City ...