Sunday, June 12, 2022

Bo Wood Campground Sullivan Illinois

 I used to Post Sites/Campgrounds/Reviews on DaGirls blog sight. Well, it seems as I have gotten away from this. So, change up time. Back to basic's but I will only post good to outstanding sites.

Susan book us a 4 night site at the COE campground south of Sullivan, Il. titled Forest "Bo" Wood Campground - Website - Here.

What offsets this COE from all the others we have stayed at? 

Is it the 50Amp service with shared water within 50Ft. Is it the sites with water and electric? Or is it the Full Hook Up sites: Water, Sewer & 50 Amp service? Or all the sight's are extremely large along with some of them are pull thrus. 

When Susan booked the sight she did not realize the FHU option.  Either way the grampground gets a 5+ in recommendations from us.







While I am at this, how about a few photos of Sullivan, IL.

















Safe Travels and Journeys

Susan, Tilly, Dakota & me

DaGirls Rv, Gus


 


1 comment:

  1. As I went East on my journey across the country I visited the war memorials in all the little towns. Any excuse to stop. It was a great transition to get into the parts of the country that listed older wars...civil war, Spanish-American War, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Saturday it is or would that be Was?

  Decided to leave on Sat., around 10ish. Parked the Rv's on the street and proceeded to spray the lots for weed control. Completed clos...