Friday, April 23, 2021

Wrapping up, and Heading to Helena, MT.

 Well, it's time to pack up and head North. Our time here is Show Low is now over. We, or I should say Susan completed about 55 bags of Pine Needles. 

She also has collected brush, branches for about 12 piles. 

We have stage many items in the garage to allow Richard to go thru. Thereby making it easier for him.

We have to say, doing the work we have done, does make it look different. 












Along the time spent here, we celebrated my 70th birthday, with friends. Received many Happy Birthday Greeting from friends and family.

"To each and every one of you who wished me a very merry happy birthday. As Susan Prichard has reminded me, I have now turned the big 70. We had a wonderful celebration dinner with wonderful friends, And I cannot thank each and every one of you enough for such a good life, friends and family. Susan And I wish each and every one of you safe travels, fun journeys, wonderful Life, And especially always remember to stop and smell the roses on your travels."

On Thursday, we completed our pickups and headed north on Hwy 77 to US Hwy 191:





However, as I was driving Susan spied a few things of interest:









As you see by the photos, traveling on 77 and 191, leaves alot to be desired. Lots of flat grounds. But once we entered into Utah, however:





Final final stop of the day was Sand Point just west of Bluff, Ut. 
A BLM campground, which is also a jumping off place for river rafting. Sorry no photos of the rafters, as they had not landed yet.














Anyway time to wrap up this segment of DaGirls Blog

Safe Travels and Journeys 
Susan, Dakota, Tilly and me
DaGirls 


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlsbad, NM

 I will catch everyone up on the who, what and where. Currently we are at the Elks Lodge #1558, in Carlsbad, NM. We left Lake Colorado City ...