Saturday, April 3, 2021

Prepping and Heading North

 So, I know, I have not been posting much, but it has been a little boring.

Things which, we ( Susan, Rudy, Beata and I) have been doing?

Well, for starters, heading to Los Algodones for much needed dental work.

Rudiger & Beata anniversary  





Seeing our doctors for yearly health checks.

Jan, was heading to rally in Quartzsite.

Catching Covid-19. 

Yes you heard correctly, Covid-19, even as careful as we were, I brought it home, and did not realize I had it. My symptoms were simple, very mild flu. Which lasted 3-4 days. Susan on the other hand, had the Covid-19 pneumonia. Similar to regular but NOT. Anyway, once tested, she was in the hospital for 24 hrs. More for the headaches, nausea and her Pulse-Ox was low enough to be kept. In all, for her, it took 2 weeks, before she really felt better, and another 4 weeks before she was really good. She still has a little fuzzy brain, but she is back to 5 miles walking. 

Also, went across the border twice to San Luis, to see the vet for Tilly teeth. 






Jeff and Linda loss Zada, and then went to Georgia and picked up a new puppy. 


I joined the Yuma County Sheriff's Volunteer department. Went through the process (back-ground) and now do ride along with other volunteers. 


We travel out to the Glamis 





   


Tumco Mine







Laguna Dam Road Area








Anyway, this is enough to get me back to blogging. Hope you enjoyed the photos.

During this time we made a run to Silly Al's Pizza to have a picnic in the Alfa Roadrunner Site




DaGirls Dakota & Tilly
Susan & Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlsbad, NM

 I will catch everyone up on the who, what and where. Currently we are at the Elks Lodge #1558, in Carlsbad, NM. We left Lake Colorado City ...