Saturday, April 10, 2021

So, a little bit about where we are

 A little of the area where we landed. As you can see many trees around us, but our solar and sun is doing it job. We started at 70% this morning, and it is now 3 pm, and we are at 100%.  The changes I have incorporated and a few issues I have found, now allows my system to operate at 99% of capacity of my controller. I can't wait to share this with my friends and implement it to their systems.





As you can see, we are leveled and settle in. Richard passed along his WiFi, but Verizon and AT&T is strong. Susan launch our Wineguard, and the satellite is locked in and we are receiving the local channels from Phoenix.

The weather this on Friday morning started around 45 degrees and is currently around 67. We spent time finding a very good walking area, which allows Dakota to roam free. Dakota is even allowed to roam here at Richard's place. She definitely has been able to use her sniffer without fail. Currently she is sacked out on the couch. 

Somehow, The Easter Beata made it into our coach with Easter Eggs.

Currently we are providing assistance to Richard, while he is cleaning his property and loading stuff to bring back to Yuma.


DaGirls Rv

Susan, Dakota, Tilly & me

Safe travels 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlsbad, NM

 I will catch everyone up on the who, what and where. Currently we are at the Elks Lodge #1558, in Carlsbad, NM. We left Lake Colorado City ...