Sunday, February 21, 2016

Life in the Slow Lane or what goes on in my life

So, mommy, sharon and beth went to town without me. but daddy stay and we went for small walks and saw people. I laid on my bed outside for a long time until the sun was on me. Which then made me hot and i went inside.

daddy and david went off in kayaks and played in the water for a long time, but they came back. then he left me again, but came back. tilly was with me but she is no fun as all she does is laid on the chair and look outside for mommy.

last night we had sven, sharon, david and beth over for fun and talk. sven and sharon made dinner for everyone, while beth, david made a salad. mommy made a upside down pineapple cake or something like that.
they also had a fire going. my cousins did not come over as i was hoping for, but i stayed out for a long time on my bed which comes with me all the time.




“SeeYa, Safe and Happy Journeys”

"DaGirls Rv, Me, Della, Susan & Tilly"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marfa Texas

Marfa is a city in the high desert of the Trans-Pecos in far West Texas, United States, between the Davis Mountains and Big Bend National Pa...