Friday, June 25, 2021

Travel Day

Oops, me bad, I was all set to get up and take photos of packed up and us leaving the CG. 

But I forgot, we did manage to get away around 6:48 am. As I write this, Susan is driving - I mean you would not expect me to write abd drive at the same time would you? 

Especially since we on on US Hwy 20, now remember this highway is the entrance way to Yellowstone. They were lying, when people are rushing out to the National Parks. Traffic heading to Yellowstone is one long line. 

Our goal is Blackfoot, Id. We stayed at a MP next to the airpark, on the way up, so it is only fitting to repeat our stay. 

This is it for the day, except to say Pat, Tawna, we had a wonderful time last evening. Sad to say, no boat ride this time, however, if we come back this way heading to Alaska or Canada, we will definitely stop in.

Ok, that's it's for this one.


Susan, Tilly, Dakota & me

Safe Travels & Journeys

DaGirlsRv 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlsbad, NM

 I will catch everyone up on the who, what and where. Currently we are at the Elks Lodge #1558, in Carlsbad, NM. We left Lake Colorado City ...