Friday, June 18, 2021

Camp Host or Whattttttt?

Remember, we were going to continue our discuss on being a Camp Host. Well, I am, going to table this for another week. As something has happen, and I need to wait until my Supervisor and Law Enforcement get together.

So, what have we been doing? Good question, as I really don't remember everything. Except for the friends we have met here in the CG.  They are really very nice people. Warm, polite, nice, they invite us to there campsites for drinks and boat rides. Really wonderful. Just know this is not me, but really for Susan they really like her. Some of you may remember me telling your about Pat & Tonna. It was them would took us out on Danny's pontoon boat on Canyon Ferry Lake, last season.

Ok, so what I have been doing, really. Well, thanks to camper friends (Pat & Tawna - Sounds like Donna) as she was quick to teach me last year. They invited me to join them at a car show. So, instead of writing alot of stuff, mainly because of what happen today.

I am just going to flood you with photos. Now, as to taking photos, either during a car show or at a local show, it is really hard to take those one of a kind photo. This is due to the influx of people, location and time of day.

However, thanks to wonderful photo friends, every now and then something comes together.


Remember, by double clicking on a photo, it will enlarge. 


































The above car, won Best in Show at Montana's largest Car show. It cost over $90,000 to build. Yet it sold for $32,000





























So, Safe Travels and Journeys 

Susan, Tilly, Dakota and me

DaGirls Rv. 

Just wait till next year. 


.

1 comment:

  1. WoW definitely a barrage of photos and of great cars.... thanks for the assortment of autos still out there.... Safe travels Dale & Susan

    ReplyDelete

Weather Changes

HINT: By clicking on the Photos they will enlarge to full size. What a week it has been. We have traveled just to stay out of bad weather. ...