Monday, April 29, 2019

Final Days before Leaving the Coach

We left Elk's lodge (Kerrville), early today. Our destination, Boerne's Rv., in Boerne, Tx. My plan, really, remove and replace the Atwood Level Leg system. I mean, I have enough spare parts to keep us going, but, I am just tired of worrying, when the next issue may come up.

Working with Ron, and the extended warranty, we were allocated funds for 2 legs and labor to remove and replace them. This now puts us within range of a new system. This system should be trouble-free for rest of our life.

But hey, enough of that, let's get back to some unique places we have visited.

We took the back-roads to Comfort, and along the way we stop at a small local park.













next stop was a small town called Waring






Our final stop before we arrived into Comfort was this Historical marker on the highway:





Safe travel and journeys
DaGirl Rv
Susan, Tilly, Dakota, and me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlsbad, NM

 I will catch everyone up on the who, what and where. Currently we are at the Elks Lodge #1558, in Carlsbad, NM. We left Lake Colorado City ...