Friday, April 28, 2017

Wow, Loss Days

What has been going on ?

Here is day 3 ? of the rally, I think, so many things going on and I do believe I have loss time here. What have we been doing, attending seminars, having dinners, seeing old friends, catching up on events and places, Posting on Facebook on the events and things going on.

Dave and Willy, finally arrived after getting there rig repaired in El Pasco. We have spent time with new owners going over there coach and explaining how things work.

Loss days or Lost my mind. Can't believe I have not posted anything since the rally. I better get busy and back at it.











Dale, DaGirls Rv
Traveling companions
Susan, Tilly & Dakota
Cc 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marfa Texas

Marfa is a city in the high desert of the Trans-Pecos in far West Texas, United States, between the Davis Mountains and Big Bend National Pa...