Thursday, May 5, 2016

Settling in Clermont Florida

What ! DaGirls is settling down in Clermont Florida?

Not really, we have just been chilling out visiting a very close friend. To hear how we met, not always staying in touch (me really). I consider Greg a very close friend. I will not bore you with the details, but it started back around 1994 – 1995 back in my old neighborhood Edward Dr in Tempe Arizona.

Anyway we know, everytime we come to Florida we are going to make time to stop and visit with him.

So, you ask, where are the photos, well tell you the truth, I did not get a good shot this time.

But Greg being Greg got us a all around pass for Universal Studios in Orlando. So we spent the day with Woody and Anna enjoying the Hogwarts  and the new Harry Potter theme park.

Photo Link

You know what? There just is NOT enough time in a day to see and do everything there. Greg, says we have to come back. Come back we will, but we would rather spend time with him.







Della always knows what to say.

"That's my story and I'm sicking to it"
“SeeYa, Safe and Happy Journeys”

"DaGirls Rv, Me, Della, Susan & Tilly"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrap-Up

 Our Alfa Owners Chapter Rally, wrapped up last night (Apr 15), with the farewell dinner and gifts.  We participated in various classes, din...