Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Ceder Point CG, On the Road to Calhoon Falls SP CG

Ok, sorry for being late in updating where we have been and going.

So, where are we going , Calhood Falls State Park Campground.

How are we getting there, Via Ceder Point Campground.

Ceder Point CG Link 





CP, is a small down home campground. What do I mean by that? Well it is a place where their are small units (annuals), and a few places for travelers. What makes this a down home place is the friendliness of the people that work and stay here. When we arrived people step out and inquired if we needed help or even suggested sites for DaGirls Rv. We settled in on a large wooded site with electric and water. Being self contained and staying only 1 night made it very easy in and out.



I struck up a talk with a man that made walking sticks, before I realized it, he gave me 3 new sticks. 1 ceder, 1 Mable and some other kind. It was then I realized that I had not completed 2 of my own. We continued talking and I realize that I had 3 diamond willows, that needed attention. So, I gave him one that had the most charterer.



But in the end it was morning, people were leaving, heading to work and of course it was our time to head out.



Della always knows what to say.

"That's my story and I'm sicking to it"
“SeeYa, Safe and Happy Journeys”

"DaGirls Rv, Me, Della, Susan & Tilly"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marfa Texas

Marfa is a city in the high desert of the Trans-Pecos in far West Texas, United States, between the Davis Mountains and Big Bend National Pa...