Saturday, February 20, 2016

So, where did we end up?

Someplace I love, Puerto Penasco, Sonora, MX. I l always love coming to the beach, with my sister, Koko. We would walk on the beach, go swimming and enjoin the sunsets. But know I can only go so far and mommy and daddy will not let me swim in the water. Something to do with getting an ear infection again.

I love the beach, walking, and getting pets from all the other humans staying here.

By the way, we had a good drive coming down, we got stopped and looked inside by this young lady border guard and then we had to stopped and a young food man was going to come inside and look around until he saw me laying on the floor. He was rude, he back out and said we could go. He did not even offer me a cookie.



So we left and continue on our journey to Puerto Penasco on the new toll road. The road was good and easy on me as daddy drove. He kept the AC on, so I would be cool and comfortable.

We got to Playa Bonita only to find there were a lot of RV’s here. But mommy found us a spot and we pull in and set up and I got comfortable.

Daddy went on a walk about today and took a few photos which I promised him he could put in my blog. Ok daddy you can post this and let everyone know I am having fun here in Puerto Penasco.

Sunrise over the beach
New Dry Camping Area
$170 peso or $10 USA
Beach Mountains 

Oh, daddy bought a 12 pack of beer and it was only $8. Wow did he save a lot of money. Vanilla is only .50 for a 16 oz bottle. If you go to the super store and not the vendors on the street.

 Rent a Horse
Med's available
Drinks on the Street
UTV's for Rent
Wine Art

Mommy is making sewing baskets, she learned from Barb Z. Right now I am working myself off the couch, because daddy will not let me have the whole couch.





“SeeYa, Safe and Happy Journeys”

"DaGirls Rv, Me, Della, Susan & Tilly"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrap-Up

 Our Alfa Owners Chapter Rally, wrapped up last night (Apr 15), with the farewell dinner and gifts.  We participated in various classes, din...