Sunday, January 31, 2016

So, What have I been up to

Well for 1 thing, resting, as I did not like the way mom and dad left “Q”. I was very unhappy and let them know on the road to palm desert, in no uncertain ways. Some of which you do not what to hear about.

Once here, though it was ok. I no longer had to walk over rocks, and hurt my pads. Mom and dad have been cleaning and putting things away – something about making more room. They also order more food for me online (happy).

Dad worked on the generator, he replaced the water pump belt in less then 30 minutes. Record time. He took pics and stuff to show later. He has been emailing John and John in Q – something about batteries and helping from afar.

We have company, Barb, Sid, Don, Netta, Brian and Carol (Alfa’s) are here to. So they have been having fun talking and things like that.

Well it’s time to go and see what they are doing today.








Bye





“SeeYa, Safe and Happy Journeys”

"DaGirls Rv, Me, Della, Susan & Tilly"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marfa Texas

Marfa is a city in the high desert of the Trans-Pecos in far West Texas, United States, between the Davis Mountains and Big Bend National Pa...