Thursday, January 14, 2016

Big Q and Shoes for DaGirls

So, here I am laying on my couch and check out my profile:





I needed to do this especially after a very long journey an having my humans out of my Rv for 3 hours on Wed. I heard terrible noise coming from outside and could not see where the noise was coming from.

Mom and Dad finally came home and released us from inside so I could see what was going on. Golly Mr. Wizard DaGirls (My Rv) got new shoes:

See how pretty she looks. The humans (Redburn Tire Mesa), who worked did a really good job and even polished her shoes up. Dad told me they balance all the tires, something called force balance 1 tire whateverrrr, and made sure the tires were center onto the wheel hub whatever that is.


 
 



Then it was off to Quartzsite to visit with friends old and new. It was an ok trip but I liked it better when we stopped to go walk around, as it is always better to stop and smell the desert and poles.

Look at my spot:


I like the desert as it is cool outside, good smells, fresh water by my side and my bed is outside too.





Anyway, that’s my story and I am sticking to it. So There.



“SeeYa, Safe and Happy Journeys”
"DaGirls Rv, Me, Della, Susan & Tilly"

.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrap-Up

 Our Alfa Owners Chapter Rally, wrapped up last night (Apr 15), with the farewell dinner and gifts.  We participated in various classes, din...