Saturday, July 19, 2014

Rain Again

Woke up at 4:30 with thunder and Lightning. Which then set off Della shaking and wanting to be close. You realize Della weights in around 68lbs, and when she wants to get close, she get close and stays close.

Oh well, anyway I decide to get up and do my Email chores and see how long the rain would last. During the time it also hailed, not too bad will have to check for damage today. Our roadrunner officers came up with a Spotlight for our Newsletters, So got that done last night and now onto the President's corner. The corner is a little paragraph just about anything I want, I usually try and make it about our travels, Mods or people of interest. Soooooo.

Another tid bit Susan & I celebrated last night in Custer with dinner because we completed the make over on the floor in our RV. A great job even if I do say so myself.


We probably could have done it in a week, but we really took our time. We missed ordering a transition piece. Needed some black paint as we painted the captain chairs mounting plates. Among some other small items. As my dad taught me, it is all in the small things.
And since we aren't leaving yet, what better way then to do the job the way we wanted.

I do have to thank PJ for some insight, Ernie Ekberg's Website as he responds to questions as to how he does RV floors. Also the many Alfa owners who allow us to view there rigs and see the mods.

And yes we had our supervisor approval on the job overseeing the big slide installation.



Safe Travels and Journeys
From DaGirls Rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marfa Texas

Marfa is a city in the high desert of the Trans-Pecos in far West Texas, United States, between the Davis Mountains and Big Bend National Pa...